Quest Garden Management specialise in the provision of high quality domestic garden maintenance. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and reliable service meeting the needs of our clients and their gardens.
Our strength lies with our small team of dedicated gardeners. Trained in horticulture they have a wealth of knowledge and experience between them. They understand plants, their likes and dislikes, when and how to prune and shape - this of course is key to the successful maintenance of any beautiful garden.
We offer weekly, fortnightly, monthly or seasonal maintenance visits, providing an agreed schedule of visit dates and a maintenance programme broadly outlining the work to be undertaken.
In addition to regular maintenance we also undertake one-off assignments such as rejuvenative bed and border work for neglected gardens.
Our clients range from those who are interested in gardening and like to work alongside us to those who have no desire to be involved but who still want to see the garden looking well maintained.
Operating throughout north Wiltshire and adjoining counties we provide an array of garden maintenance services, including:
- Seasonal pruning of trees and shrubs
- Rejuvenative pruning of trees and shrubs to reset good growth and good habit
- Seasonal cutting back of perennial plants
- Lifting, dividing and re-setting perennial plants
- Seasonal and rejuvenative pruning of fruit trees
- Weeding and weed control
- Cultivation, mulching and soil improvement
- Hedge cutting (when part of a full maintenance programme)
- Grass cutting (when part of a full maintenance programme)
- Pot maintenance and planting